Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pixi Sale!

I was at Target yesterday and was browsing around when I spotted the Pixi by Petra line. The whimsical packaging caught my eye but when I looked inside, my jaw dropped. I picked up this Lumi Lux Radiance powder which is a highlighter. 
Here's a picture from their online store. The rest are all mine :]

was $26 now $13

 Isn't the box so cute?


I love the rich color and sweet rose design but I was nervous if it would work well with my fair skin. Surprise! It actually goes on pretty sheer and it's easily build-able. The orange makes me glow but doesn't overpower my face. I think this will be my new favorite spring highlighter.


It's selling for $26 online but Target is clearing off their shelves for the new line so I got this highlighter for $13. I'm planning to head back there and buy more. I really want to try their shadow eye primer and concealer.

Have you tired Pixi and are you heading to Target to get some on sale?

1 comment:

  1. this looks interesting. like i said before im always looking for a good highlighter/bronzer.. Will have to try this out.. $13 is a great deal.

    ReplyDelete