Monday, January 16, 2012

Huge Deal: Open Sky

Open Sky is basically a shopping site that listens to you. What are you most interested in and provide you different products from experts who know what they are talking about. I love the fact that half the stuff are things you never heard before. This is the perfect time to explore what they have to offer as they are having a 40%-75% off sale! Here are my top favorites.

Velvet Jacket by Willow & Clay

was $84 now $39

It's the perfect blazer or cardigan with an unexpected twist that just drapes beautifully.

Comet Ring by Lucky Star

was $60 now $24
If I had to choose one accessory to wear for the rest of my life it would be a statement ring. This would fit the bill quite nicely.

Fur Infinity and Funnel Scarves by 525 America

was $160 now $59
I've been loving the fur trend but I was scared to dive head in. This scarf is is practical, looks luxurious and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment