Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zara annual sale!

Seriously what is up with the last two days? I can already tell July is going to be amazing if this is just the start.

I don't have a nearby Zara in my area so I rely on browsing through their online store and admiring pieces worn on other bloggers. They are the same company as H&M but I hear with better quality so steeper prices. I've never bought anything from them until last night or was it this morning?

Zara holds a sale twice a year and that's it. Well it started 12 am this morning and already things are sold out.

Here's what I bought.


Stud + Blazer + Tweed = I die
 (Now $129)


My main goal this month was to find jeans. I'm hoping these work out. 
 (Now $25.99)


Here's what I have my eye on.


It's the white version of the black studded blazer.
(Now $99)

It just looks so soft and the perfect size for an over nighter.
 (Now $29.99)

What do you have your eye on? Have you tried anything from Zara?

Quick note: Zara offers free shipping and returns!

7 comments:

  1. Your picks are great. I've never shopped at Zara before but I know they have really cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I wish I can buy clothes online, but I'm always scared that it won't fit me! :(


    Samantha (Nail Art Couture)
    Drop by and Enter my Julep Intro Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw that white tweet jacket but i bought a sparkly clutch instead, wore it on my latest blog post! Happy blog hopping and visit me when you can :)

    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide! :
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/07/into-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear.. you have a lovely blo..
    found you through blog hop..

    following you.. hope you follow back..

    Indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zara, the sales are always amazing as well.

    I found you through the BlogLoveTherapy Blog Hop :)

    http://onlycharlottesometimes.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara is amazing! I went to the one in Paris for the first time and I got several really great pieces.

    I found you on the BlogLoveTherapy blog hop and I'll be following for sure. I love your blog :)

    lajoliefolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check my blog out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete