Monday, August 6, 2012

Urban Decay's Biggest Sale

So uh...long time no post! I sincerely apologize and feel horrible for putting the blog on the back burner. But hey, life happens and things get in the way.

Alright I'm not buying another eye shadow this year. I think I'm set for awhile.

Urban Decay is having their "Biggest sale of the year!" which started today at midnight. Honestly the selection isn't big but I did get three eye shadow palettes, one vintage eye shadow, one pocket rocket lip gloss, and free shipping for $50. I bought these mostly for gifts but knowing me, I might just keep them for myself. 

Here's what I picked out:

Skull Shadow Box 
(Org. $36 Now $12)

 The Black Palette 
(Org. $36 Now $16)
 Vegan Palette
(Org. $34 Now $13)
Vintage Eye Shadow Lounge
(Org. $17 Now $9)

Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss Timothy
(Org. $19 Now $6)

I'm predicting the palettes will sell out fast so get them while you can. 

Thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. Good buy! The Black Palette looks good! I say keep them for yourself, you deserve a little treat :)
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I absolutely love UD products :p It'll be too hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some of these recently! Found you through Blog Love Therapy! Followed!

    Follow Back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/
    We will be doing a giveaway (including the Urban Decay Naked 2) once we reach 150 followers!

    -Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this sale also and got so exited!! I'm a new follower, found your blog through BLT hop and I loved reading this post! I'd love if you checked out my blog and follow back if you'd like! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sales make me a little sad..wish UD shipped to Canada but you got some great products doll:) Found your lovely blog on BlogLoveTherapy Blog Hop, Smiling new follower:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! great post! loved it!
    you now have a new follower! ;) i found you via BlogLoveTherapy.
    Hope you get to follow my blog too! http://cuteandgirlydms.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete