But enough about me and my issues. I want to talk about Lush's amazing bath bombs that make taking baths even better.
I bought the Ickle Baby Bot and Dragon's Egg.
Ickle Baby Bot is a tiny robot packed with lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood to calm the body and the mind. It's really geared for kids before bed time but I wanted to try it too.
Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping. My schedule is all over the place so there will be days when I wake up at three in the morning for work or I am just coming home at 12 am.
(Retails for $3.95)
What it did:
- Fizzed inside the bathtub
- Turned my bath water blue
- Smelled wonderful in my hands but disappeared once it hit the water
It's adorable but honestly it didn't put me to sleep. However I got one for my 3 year old sister and my mom said she never seen her knock out so fast.
Overall I would buy it for my younger siblings but not for me.
Dragon's Egg is my favorite hands down. I kept think about Harry Potter and how he should have went to Lush and bought one instead of fighting the actual dragon. He is so silly.
(Retails for $5.95)
This is a best seller for a reason folks.
What it did:
- Fizzed, foamed, and spun around in the bath tub. It looked like fireworks!
- Smelled like citrus with hints of jasmine and the scent didn't fade until I got out of the water
- Left the skin moisturized
- Turned clear water into a vibrant orange
Overall it's everything I had expected when I bought it. I recommend this to everyone.