Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CVS Sales, Zoya Nail Polish, and Updates

CVS is having another big sale on select items. We're talking about 50-75% off so it's a good time to stock up. One of my favorite daily deal sites is Nouveau Cheap and she has an updated list posted on her site with all the details. I manged to sneak off to my CVS and capture some of the deals on my phone.



















Zoya is having a great offer right now for those of you who didn't catch the free mini trios they gave away a couple days ago. You can choose any three nail polishes from their new Summer 2012 Beach and Surf Collection for $15 and get free shipping! Each nail polish usually costs $8 and shipping is $6.95 so it's a great bargain in my opinion.


Lastly thanks for everyone who's been reading my nonsense and sticking with me. I really appreciate everyone. I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. The Zoya summer 2012 collection looks amazing! Must get my hands on them ASAP! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How wonderful that you took photos of the sales at CVS - What a great way to share information!

    I found you on BlogLoveTherapy, btw.

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have LOTS of prizes on my blog via a blog hop. Join the fun here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete