It had to have been fate. I was originally at the mall to look for a couple summer outfits at H&M the other day when I stopped by Sephora. I mean who could resist going there to at least look around, right?
There in all its glory was a Sephora Sun Safety Kit. I snagged the last one.
You see when this first came out online, it sold out twice before being taken off the site. And then they sold out as soon as they touched the Sephora stores two weeks later. I guess I was at the right place at the right time.
For $30 this is what it comes with:
- .14 oz Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15
- .23 oz DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15
- .5 oz Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
- .25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30
- 1.0 oz Anthony Logistics Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- .1 oz Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
- .34 oz Korres Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30
- .33 oz Cosmedicine Medi-matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20
- .08 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++
- .25 oz Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15
- .4 oz Philosophy Hope in a Jar SPF 20
- .25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15
- .01 oz Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Well-Rested for Eyes SPF 30
I wanted to compare the size of it with a regular sized pack of Wet Ones.
It would have been awesome if there were more products inside but no...it was empty. It's a everything you see is what you get which is fine with me. These seemed like a lot of deluxe sample sized items that will last me the summer and probably beyond that.
Overall I'm freaking excited to get a hold of this. I'm hoping some where in San Diego there is another one being sold and I can buy one for my mother but I doubt it.
What's been exciting in your life? Is it sad that I get enthusiastic over sunscreen?