Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Huge Deals Everywhere!

So I finally got on the computer after a little hiatus because I needed to concentrate on my last finals and there are sales everywhere. Seriously? I need to stop spending money but telling me there is a sale for a limited time is not helping.

But that doesn't mean you can't buy a few goodies with a good discount.

Ebates is celebrating their 13 year anniversary with 13% cash back on select stores. If you never heard about it then sign up now. You click on their site, choose the online store you want to purchase from, then they will direct you to that said site, and done! You get a certain amount cash back to you and the best part, it's free. I just received  my $100 back for just shopping online which is pretty awesome. If you do sign up you get a free $10 gift card too!

Beauty.com is holding their annual Friends and Family 20% off event throughout their entire store. It ends on May 18, 2012. I already have a couple things in my cart.



Too Faced is having a Friends and Family 20% off sale too! If you haven't tried anything from them then please try their eye primers. I'm thinking it's a good time for me to try the new Primed and Poreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer for Sensitive Skin.



Ulta is holding Love You Hair Event. For 14 days get amazing steals on certain hair products. You know me, I'm a huge hair fanatic and I'm always trying to find something that will make my hair have volume. Plus you get a free beauty bag that's worth $40! Not bad.



What are thinking about getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment