Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Huge Deal: H&M 75% off

Read at your credit card's peril. This is the only warning you get in this post.

I cashed in my check and decided to browse the mall since it's conveniently next to my bank (damn them!). I knew that H&M was having a sale but I didn't realize how massive it was. 75% off on most items! 

Here's some things I've tried on.


Cropped jeans with zippers at the bottom. 
(Org. $25 Now $10)

It's hard to find a decent pair of jeans especially since I'm short. 5'0 to be exact and these were the perfect length. The material was sturdy but still very soft. The only problem I had were the GIANT pockets in the back. It made my butt look saggy and that's a no go for me :[


"Baby got back!"

Now I've been eyeing this dress for awhile because it's so different. The material is this beautiful suede but it's breathable and lightweight. It hits perfectly above my knees. It's very simple but quite beautiful paired with different accessories. 


 Tan suede dress 
(Org. $24.95 Now $10)


They have this dress in two different colors and I decided on the blue one. It comes with a thin belt but I wanted to show you how it looked without it.


 Navy Blue suede dress 
(Org. $24.95 Now $10)

Then I tried on this black lace dress. I'm usually a size 4 at H&M but it just goes to show that you have to try the clothes on. The size I'm wearing is a size 8.

I'm going to tell you straight up, I don't care about numbers. Clothes are made inconsistently and materials fit differently against the body. There was a girl next door to my fitting room who was screaming at her mom because she refused to try on a size 4 when she's normally a size 2.

As long as you feel beautiful then nothing else matters. Well and that the clothes actually have to fit.


 Black Lace dress 
(Now $10)

It was loose at the bottom and sort of puffed up at the side. I decided to pass on this one but I did admire the sexy details of it.


I kept going back and forth on this chambray shirt. It was lightweight but wasn't flimsy and on sale for $10.


Chambray button up
 (Now $10)

 I passed on this one too. The length was just too horrendous.



My favorite purchase was this blazer. The camel color with light blue lining was prefect. The length of it hit right below my hip and the gold buttons made the fitted blazer look more refine.



Camel blazer 
(Org. $34.95 Now $20)

Overall the sale is pretty good and I tried my best to limit myself. I only but the suede dress and the blazer but I saved $30. 

Did you get anything from H&M?

1 comment:

  1. I love the blazer! :)

    I found you in the bloghop and followed you via GFC. I hope you'll drop by my blog. Find something you'll like and let's interact! :)

    Jen
    http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete