Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Haul 2

I've wrote about the L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows before. They glide on your lids with vivid pigmentation and last without primer at least six hours. To add onto my growing collection I picked up Endless Pearl and Continuous Cocoa. They seem to be the only ones without any shimmer.

I was incredibly disappointed with these. They seem to be powdery and barely there. I thought at least the Continuous Cocoa would be rich and dark but instead it looks like ash. 






Keep in mind that this is without primer so maybe that's all it needs. Still, the other eye shadows didn't need it.


(Sorry about using my hand to swatch. I know it looks a little funny but I was running out of arm space)

Wet N Wild always seem to have a good deal on their already low prices but this time Rite Aid has some eye palettes for 75% off. It's ridiculous. I managed to snag the last Lust Desir which has three matte and three shimmer colors. I'll update this post with the swatches of all the colors tomorrow morning. I can't do it right now because I'm dead tired and I'm typing this with one eye barely open. 


I really wanted to post the new Schick Hydro Silk razor. It's strangely the most exciting thing I bought all this month. It's on sale at CVS for 10 bucks but you get 4 extrabucks back and there is a $4 coupon. So I bought them for $2. Crazy!

I'm not ashamed to say I don't use shave gel. I kept forgetting to use it so now I don't even bother. But this razor makes me realize that all my other razors were crap. Excuse my language. It comes with the razor, an extra refill, and a suction cup so you can place this in your shower. A suction cup...why didn't I think of this before? It's genius! And the best part is after I use this, I don't feel like I have to put on lotion. 




Final Verdict:

L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow Continuous Cocoa and Endless Pearl- One word. Fail.
Wet n Wild Lust Desir eye palette- Lovely colors but we'll see how they look on the eyes.
Schick Hydro Silk razor- Can't get enough of this!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks about the Loreal Infalliable eyeshadows. I absolutely love the two (Amber Rush, Bronzed Taupe) that I bought. They're shimmery but somewhat of a metallic finish to them which I like :) Maybe swap your two colors for other ones?

    ReplyDelete