Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Haul 3

You guys seriously didn't think I wouldn't buy any accessories did you?

I saw this rhinestone bracelet at Charming Charlie and had to have it. I don't even care that it's huge on my tiny wrists. I'm totally embracing the bigger the better trend.


I haven't shopped at Charlotte Russe in over a year. There's something about my nearest store that trips me out. Could be the horrible customer service and disorganization but I digress. I did happen to stop by and saw these set of skinny belts marked down for .50. I kid you not these were only two quarters and I wasn't sure if they were marked wrong but I wasn't complaining. So head over there and see if you get the same deal.


TJ Maxx is a hit or miss with me but boy did I get lucky. (Speaking of lucky did anyone but a lotto ticket?) I snagged these comfy Minnetonka moccasins for $30. They retail for $54 so I'm pretty satisfied. I've been wearing these babies almost everyday because they are so darn comfy!


What are your March purchases? What do you plan on getting next month?

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) Found you on the blog hop! Great blog, I love the bracelet you got! hope to see you follow back!

    www.spilledpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bracelet is absolutely GORGEOUS! I want one :)
    I found your blog via the blog hop event and I am stopping by to say hello! please check out my blog as well and follow if you enjoy my posts!

    ReplyDelete