Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lately edition

How was your Valentines? I spent the lovely day at work and school and ended with a nice dinner out with Ryan. It's been awhile since we ate out so we decided to spoil ourselves with pho. 

Here's what I've been up to lately: 


 Newest necklace.

The feathers are bothering me. Should I add one more in the middle or just take them all off?


the Balm Cranberry Invigorating Eye Cream

I bought this on sale from Hautelook and I'm hoping this will help my dark raccoon rings under my eyes. It's been the third day since I tried out this eye cream so watch out for a review on this in the next couple of weeks.


Loving the new MAC Restore Dazzle Cremeblend Blush

I might have just found my holy grail and this isn't something I would say lightly. If you have fair skin don't let this blush intimidate you. Applied lightly and with a stippling brush the results are fantastic. 
By the way I am wearing the Neutrogena's 3 in 1 concealer for eyes in this picture and I'm pleasantly surprised with it.

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. Dropping a hello from the blog hop! Great blog and finds..

    ReplyDelete