Saturday, April 28, 2012

Victoria Secret Heartbreaker

Ugh. I know I'm super late posting this deal but at least you have three days to go get it. Victoria Secret is having a special with their new Heartbreaker! Plunge bras. If you buy one of them ($34.50-46.50) you get a free Victoria Secret Pink Essential v-neck tee. They also send people who sign up for their email listing free Heartbreaker panty and $10.00 off any bra. On top of that you can combine any Secret Reward cards in stores. 



So I got a t-shirt, bra, and matching underwear for about 10 bucks. I don't know about you but I love getting deals like this.

Would you like me to write a review on this bra or would that be TMI?

2 comments:

  1. This is a great deal - wish we could get it in the uk!

    Found you through the blog hop :)

    Offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a Victoria Secret in the UK? I had no idea! They are everywhere over here and a lot of the times overpriced :[

    ReplyDelete